Nashville, Tennessee | FULL TIME
To apply for this position, please send resumé and CV to email@example.com
Savas was founded on the principle of Underground Luxury. We have created an environment that gives a sense of mystery and wonder to the world through a special showroom where leather jacket dreams come true. We pride ourselves on making the finest quality garments and footwear, which are made with sustainable and ethical standards in the US and in Italy. We love working with individual clients to find or create the perfect jacket for them, adding to their internal power to bring confidence and enjoyment to their lives. As we prepare to open a new showroom and retail store, we are looking for the right person to help us open it with elegance, excitement and a great attitude.
As the Nashville Showroom Manager, you will partner with the Management Team to create a highly productive environment in which customers have an extraordinary experience and the business thrives. The ideal candidate will be accountable for educating and assisting our clients to create long lasting relationships. We believe that these relationships are what helps us to achieve sales goals and build a healthy business. This person will be the first retail manager for Savas, who will have the opportunity to build the store team. The Showroom manager will have an education process to learn the ins and outs of Savas garments - from design through production - which is a key component to the quality of our garments. You will learn to fit clients in their garments, and also assist the creative director with private client meetings. Growing our client group, maintaining those relationships and developing new client relationships will be a key part of the success in this role. Guaranteeing compliance with all processes and guidelines set by Management is imperative to bringing the showroom and store to its full potential. As a small growing business, it is necessary that our whole team has enthusiastic entrepreneurial attitudes towards our common goals. In order to be successful, a growth mindset is imperative for this role.
- Learn the SAVAS principles and foundations for design, materials, fit and process.
- Establish and manage a portfolio of VIP clientele, actively communicating and providing knowledge of products and services to these clients.
- Manage day-to-day showroom/store operations.
- Plan and coordinate and organize pulls for editorial, PR and stylists.
- Define, execute and monitor the Store Action Plan to achieve sales targets both short-term and long-term.
- Plan and organize daily activities related to Sales and Operations.
- Support any needs for in store events.
- Support for e-commerce fulfillment
- Be a present figure on the sales floor to ensure an exceptional client experience is executed and consistent over time.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the store and resolve any operational issues before they become a problem.
AS WE GROW:
- Determine labor needs to meet sales goals as determined by the bottom line, ensuring maximum productivity, profitability and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Design and implement training, strategies, policies, goals, and other resources to maximize productivity and morale. skills and attention to detail.
- Luxury Retail or Hospitality experience, 3 years+
- Enthusiasm for style and high personal standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for details and high quality client service
- Self-starting attitude while enjoying collaborating with the team
- Proficient in POS Retail Software
- Confident in holding staff accountable while achieving goals and objectives
- Inclusive Leadership Style and Entrepreneurship
- Must be available to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- A love for music and leather jackets is a plus!